hmm what do you guys think? (please be nice!)

Okay so, I have been thinking that I may be further along for a couple of reasons. I should only be 3 1/2 months pregnant.

1. I am already feeling some movement.
2. I'm getting pretty big
3. I experienced some sickness before I even should have been pregnant according to my dates (which could have been stomach flu or something)
4. I got a positive test VERY early.

The final reason is that in November my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me a little and I got scared and literally jumped up off him and after that I felt okay and all but my period came pretty late and when it did come in came very light and only stayed maybe a day and half. After that I didn't think anything of it. Took a test, it was negative. the next month we had another "accident" but I think we were really trying secretly lol. And that month I found out. So, do you think it's possible I could be 1 month further along?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that it is possible. The doctor will be able to tell, or the ultrasound.

Answer by Bmat at 4:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• get an ultrasound
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yes it possible just go to the dr and tell him that you think your dates are wrong
    Anonymous

• Very possible have you had an utrla sound yet? You may want to have another or one! Good Luck. Let us know if you want.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Go see your gyno and get an ultrasound.

I know we are all different through each of our pregnancies but I believe when you get to your 5th month that is when you actually start to feel alot of movements. I know I did at that time. GL

I hope all goes well for you and bf and especially the baby it is along journey before you know it the baby is in your arms....aahhh what a good feeling being a mommy. I loved being pregnant.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Did you get a pregnancy confirmation ultrasound? My doctor's office does one to not only confirm pregnancy but to verify that the EDD from the LMP is correct. You may need to have an ultrasound to verify your due date. Mine ended up being wrong by a week and was changed. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Very possible if you haven't yet gotten an ultrasound. Ultrasounds, though, are almost always correct within a 2 week period. A month off would be extremely rare.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 9:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2009