How do you feel Obama is doing in office so far??

This isn't to bash the president im just curious what everyone thinks??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• *hears the sound of a toilet flushing in the distance*

Yup that about sums it up.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think he's doing the best he can with what he was given to work with.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• crappy.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It doesn't matter what a few moms on CM have to say...lets see what AMERICA thinks:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm with mamakirs. He can keep saying he was handed all this but he hasn't made any smart decisions regarding anything.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 4:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm not pleased with everything but i never expected to be. I'll wait a while to form a solid opinion one way or the other. I'm just hoping he'll tackle Iraq and do some major health care reform. And no, I do not mean UHC since that isn't what he ran on.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't want him to touch anything else. Everything he touches is worse or failing the way i see it.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 4:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You really don't want us to honestly answer that. I gurantee, if your'e one of his minions, you WON'T like the answers. But,I'm gonna answer honestly anyway. I pray for him everyday. Just for him to let go of the ego,and let God run this country,not him. However, he's so enamoured of the power,and all that comes with it, that he's not letting that happen. And, thus, we have the mess we do right now. He has no idea how to run a country, and it shows more and more everyday. He is running this country, the greatest country on Earth into the depths of hell at record speed,and all because he's an egomaniac who cannot admit he's in over his head. He's not a speaker, he's a puppet, for the people who bought the election for him. I honestly don't see him lasting 4 years. He'll either resign, be impeached, or God forbid, assasinated. But, he won't finish his term. Mark my words.
    Anonymous

• He is doing a crappy job and it's onl going to get worse.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009