help please!

ok so I am not sure if im leaking my bag of water or if its pee? I keep geting wet on my undies and i also seem to peeing a lot like when i think i may be leaking it also seems i need to go pee right after i start to get wet! I am 37 weeks and 5days and i have been having some back pain and she has been moving it seems to me more then normal! what would u do and the wetness does seem to smell like pee but can u have pee and leak at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you called your doctor? You can go in and have them tell you if you leaking or if water has broke. I would call ASAP
    Anonymous

• ok thanks
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem when I was pregnant with my son right towards the end of my pregnancy. They told me that usually most of the time its just the baby kicking your bladder just right causing you to leak pee or that you accidently pee on yourself without knowing really. It happened to me 3 times, but just to be safe I would go in and have it checked. They will take a sample of it and run tests to see if i you are leaking or if its just simply pee. Nothing to be embarrassed about, it happens to a lot of women who are preg. :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009