DO YOU HAVE A TRICK TO MAKE BOXED MACARONI AND CHESSE YUMMY?

LESS PLAIN? Thanks

tattooedmomma23

Asked by tattooedmomma23 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• broccoli,. or a slice of american cheese or a can of drained tuna or diced ham or a can of diced green chiles
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yeah to make it more cheesy tasting it seems to me i have to put in 1/2 a stick of butter and little milk i let it boil a tiny till it looks pretty cheesy then it tastes good to me or rewarmed mac is really good or putting hot dogs or corn in it is good too
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 4:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• cube up cheddar cheese..or velveeta...and mix in it......or better yet mix salsa and hamburger and velveeta in it...yum
    alc03

Answer by alc03 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• when my boys were young I would make 2 boxes at once. Then brown a pound of ground beef, drain and add some onion and saute then together. Then I would open a can of green beans, drain. A can of carrots, drained...mix it all toghter. They use to call it 'One bowl supper"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Add more grated sharp cheese and the block cheese also...add some carnation milk and butter, salt and pepper and some eggs. Put it in a pan and throw that bad boy in the oven and cook until its golden brown. We got us some bootleg mac and cheese...jk...but its delicious
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• OP is that the french way of saying cheese?..jk
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• or put a can of chilli in it too
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 4:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Grab a can of campbell cheddar cheese soup and the milk like can says then grated swiss, cheddar, prov, mozz, musterad cheese all the cheese about 1/2 inch melt that all down turn oven on 350 cook up whole wheat elbows drain water stir in cheese sauce pop in oven for 30 mins then put french fried onions on top bake another 15 mins cool for 5 mins and serve. ENJOY !!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I shred chicken it and add broccoli and peas, frozen of course(they taste better) and then put it in a casserole dish and cook it with shredded cheese mixed in and on top until the top is browned. Hmmmmm, sounds like dinner tonight now! Thanks for the idea!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I add in extra cheese...real cheese. pepper. and cajun spices...just a little bit thought.
    Anonymous