Should i see a dr or wait?

It started with my ears hurting and plugged last week. i went in and saw the dr and had a ear infection. Well that was almost a week ago and now they are still plugged but i am coughing nonstop...which is what my question is for. I have been coughing since saturday maybe...would you make an appt? it seems like it wont stop no matter what i take...and my stomach is hurting from all the coughing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• I would make another appt. Ear infections are worse in adults.

Anonymous

• Ya go back to the doctors. It seem like whatever meds they gave isn't working and your getting worst.
    Anonymous

• I'd call instead. Chances are there isn't anything else that can be done other than over the counter cough med. So call and ask. If they say come in then OK, but if they say wait a while then you'll know.

Answer by Bmat at 4:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yes you have an ear infection along with allergies try holding your nose and swallow that sometimes helps or help ease the plugged up feeling.

Have you tried Sudafed, Claritin. or just dab some vick's vapor on the tip of your nostril's.
    I hope you feel better. I picture it like you are walking around with this bloated head and all sounds around you are on low. And for your cough get some good old fashion chicken soup then take some honey and lemon and suck on some throat longenzes. You are bound to get better somewhat. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Thank you all for the advice and such. i talked to the office and she said since my ears are not getting much better and the cough came on that i should probably come back in. So we have an appt in the morning...thank you!! I will try some of the other stuff that you have suggested. I am on sudafed and antibiotics, have been since last tues. So we will see what she says tomorrow...thank you!!!
    Anonymous