How did u know that your hubby was the one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way to explain it.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Because he was my best friend before we even fell in love, and he loves me as much as I love him. And 40 years after I met him he is still my best friend and loves me as much as I love him.

Answer by Bmat at 4:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He is the funniest man I know. And I'm the only one who gets his sense of humor.
    Anonymous

• hahaha cause I was pregs... No really because he was content to just sit and talk and hang out with me and me with him. Didn't matter what we did. I never felt like the time was wasted.
    AligirlP

Answer by AligirlP at 4:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He was the first one I had an orgasm with! lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 4:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I just knew....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 5:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He was my same faith, we had similar views on raising children and family life, he was(is) the most handsome man I'd ever seen, he was (is) extremely considerate and caring, and I knew he'd be the best husband I could ask for and the best father my future children could ask for.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• God told me.I'm not joking-or nuts.A voice told me that everything I'd ever wanted was right in front of me,and a few days later,I met him{my hubby,not God!}At least I hope it was God!
    Anonymous

• I could not stand to be away from him and I got really bad butterflies when I saw him and I never did that with anyone else!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It can't be explained - it is engrained within my heart. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2009