Starving, gained a few pounds, but still a negative?

About a month ago I had lower abdominal cramps, nothing real painful just about the same as PMS cramps but I've never gotten those cramps before and didn't start a cycle. I also had a few waves of nausea that would be so horrible and hit me so randomly I would literally drop what I was doing and run to the bathroom thinking I would throw up, but never did. I've taken two pregnancy test and negative. So I put it out of my head and didn't worry about it. Then I've noticed the last few days, or even about a week I've been eating CONSTANTLY! Ill eat till I'm full, and then an hour later I'm back in the kitchen looking for something to eat! Took another test and still negative. I have NO IDEA whats going on with me! I'm not stressed at work, and nothing in my life has changed other than the hunger, crazy dreams every now and then, sneezing ALL the time (don't have allergies) and kidneys hurt.

j.deadly05

Asked by j.deadly05 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's hard to say. I would say that you would want to visit your doctor, if you've missed your period at least by 2 weeks, then you better get checked out.
    I'm no exbert, but it could be other things happening. Or you could be pregnant you never no. It's a possibity for it to come up negative if your testing to earlier.
    Hang in there and good Luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Our cycles change over time. The extra weight could just be water. The hunger could be pms. Roll with it.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009