Anyone watching Oprah?

I dont normally watch Oprah. But she has the Yerning for Zion camp on. I have been watching and it seems as though they have rehearsed these women and girls as to what to say and some are out right lying. Any one else get this feeling? You see the hesitation before they answer certain questions almost as if they are debating on whether or not to answer truthfully.

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 4:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I'm not watching. I saw a commercial where Oprah ask a group of ladies, "Does it bother you to be called a cult?" What kind of answer does she think they will give?

I hate dumb interviewers..............
    Anonymous

• ...Not too dumb she's one of the most intelligent, successful and richest women ever hit television.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yeah, those women really seemed brainwashed and they did hesitate for certain answers. It is a cult.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I was watching it earlier and everyone seemed hesitant to answer and did you see when Oprah asked one of the dads about sexually abusing the children he wouldn't answer and said he didn't feel comfortable answering in front of the children. I think he just didnt want to answer. And the teenage girls were a little sketchy to! And who in their right mind wouldn't be jealous of another woman sleeping with their husband?!
    AnsleyClaire

Answer by AnsleyClaire at 7:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think people should just leave those people alone, those children are loved, provided for, educated and wanted. Unlike most of the rest of the population in this country. It makes me sick that people criticize them for what??? Most women aren't willing to stay home and raise one child much less a half dozen or so. And how can people approve of perverted sodomites and same sex marriages and them adopting innocent children and perverting their young minds, yet damn people who are only guilty of polygamy??? Twisted!!!

lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 11:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009