have another question

i was the one who said i may think my water is leaking any way i have to wait for my doc to call me back so i felt down there it was a little wet and it felt a little sticky and it didnt smell do u know if ur bags of water leaking can feel sticky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like it might be a mucus blog discribe the liquid? and how far along are you?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Sorry mucus plug
    hot-mama86

• hmm, it would be watery not sticky. I have been having extra fluid leak too. It's wet and sticky, not smelly, but not my amniotic fluid leaking, this I know. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 5:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• it is clear color like pee um it dont smell and i have had my mucus plug well some come out in tiny periods its clear and more snotty this is more watery and sticky like pee
    Anonymous

• and im 37weeks and 5days old
    Anonymous

• I would say come your doc or the er it does sound like water and your safe to go. You sound like your water broke. Or at least is leaking it isn't usually sticky, but can be. Worst cause go in worse they can do is send you home.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• my friend is 38 1/2 weeks and about a few days ago she said she kept having to change her pantyliners and panties b/c she kept getting wet. They checked her and it was just nothing and just extra fluid and nothing bad or labor.
    Anonymous