How can I find myself?

I recently moved back into my mom's house with my 2 kids. I am 21 and have no education beyond a semester of college and no job experience. I have never been single for my entire dating life and I don't know how to be alone or happy. I feel like a burden and I so badly want to be self sufficient and independent and I just don't know what I want or where to start. I feel so lost. I dont know where to find these answers so I turn to the internet. Does anyone know how I can begin to make progress in my life or even where to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I understand what you are going through. I'm also a young single mom. I'm working 50+ hours a week and when I'm not at work I'm making up for the time lost with my daughter. I guess you have to ask yourself where you would like to be in 5 years? Then take the steps to get there.
    alismommy2

Answer by alismommy2 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I know my answer isn't really helpful right now but if you know at least that, then it would help me help you. Sorry
    alismommy2

Answer by alismommy2 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009