24 weeks and having weird feelings?? (TMI)

Ok so I have only had sex with 3 people. One was just one of those bad choice one s that I wish I wouldn't have ever met lol and that was the second... The third is the father of my baby!! I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART.... The first was my first love!! I waited on the boy to act right for 2 years and he never did so I moved on and got with the father of my baby!! Well then the "FIRST" started begging me to be with him blah blah blah (kinda like a notebook story ina way...lol) well I chose the guy I'm with now and of course got pregnant and couldn't be happier!! But for some reason I have dreams even day dreams about having sex with my first!! And I actually get aroused at the thought of it!! It's like I'm craving sex with him!!! The guy I'm with now is GREAT IN BED he's not slacking or anything I'm COMPLETELY satisfied!! so I just don't know why I'm craving sex with my first.. is this normal??

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 5:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm assuming that you're pregnant right now, if that's the case, there are some pretty weird sex dreams that seem to be part of the bargain, I've had some dreams about people that I would never actually want to have sex with, but I'm pretty sure it's a horomone thing.
    Anonymous