I have hpv my husband won't sleep with me bcuz of that but I read the facts he already has it

I didn't cheat on him I must of got it in my past but I just had a baby 3 months ago too he says his sex drive isn't the same bcuz of that he's. Only 21 he's young does that happen or could he be cheating on me?

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have had sex with more than 1 person and your SO has been with more than 1 chances are that you have HPV almost everyone has it just alot of people have the stands that arent harmful and clear up them selves me on the other had have every strand that they know of and got cervical cancer from it!! I might say that he cheated and he knows he gave it to you and doesnt wanna give you anything else!! or he didnt cheat and he is wondering where the hell you picked this up at!! have him read some facts about it or take him to the DR with you and have them explain
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Um YOU asked the question sweetie so you put us in your business a little to late to tell people to stay out of it when you brought them in it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• thank you I really apperciate your answer.
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• HPV can lay inactive for years and undetected. Who knows who had it first...it really doens't matter.. You both have it now.
    Anonymous

• this has only been my second time alright get it straight
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you don't sleep around, and he is the only one you slept with then he probably gave it to you.
    Anonymous

• omg grow up..
    anyways u can get rid of HPV its precancer cells and u can get rid of them.. if u dnt it will turn into cancer!!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• what is hpv?
    Anonymous

• Yes. He could.

And he could not.

Your chances are what they ALWAYS are. 50-50/
    Anonymous

• read about hpv more. there are alot of websites about it. men can live unsymptomatic, women can too. and men dont have the risks that women do with having hpv like cervical cancer. the cancerous infections do not produce genital warts 9 times out of 10 so you may not know you have it for years. but either way ladies,dont answer a question if you dont know much about it. and the bashing? please ladies, what is that for? by the way, she didnt say she was only with him she assumed she got it in her past from a previous relationship. and she clearly states that shes been faithful in her current relationship as well.
    stefirose22

Answer by stefirose22 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2009