Create bed Room for little girl..

So, i'm not creative at all!! But I need help decorating.. any cute ideas? She loves princesses, High school musical && the color pink!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My daughter loves PINK, PURPLE, and GREEN.

But she is in love with TINKERBELL. So, EBAY you can get "wall expressions". With some matchign curtains, a tinkerbell wall expression and a pink bed spread, I made her room. If you would like to see the TINKERBELL, email me at ball7134@blackfoot.net and I can snd you some photos. I also found cute little hang up sayings.. EBAY: type in search whatever themes you are looking for. They will give you some great ideas....
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 5:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• MY DD loves Disney Princesses & wanted a princess room. I bought her a lavendar comforter at Target on clearance & did the sheets Disney Princess and found wall decorations that just stick on the walls at Target. I also found a border for her room that is like contact paper & can easily be removed when she changes her mind. You can do a basic color scheme and then find decorations in her interests to coordinate, this way when she moves on to the next thing, you can change accents instead of having to change her entire room (bedding, etc.) This is why I purchased a comforter in a nice girly color that she loved vs. the Disney Princess one. She's already asking for a Hannah Montana Room & she's only 4!! Also www.lakeside.com has a ton of stuff in princess, HSM, etc. and it's inexpensive!
    Momof3cuties

Answer by Momof3cuties at 9:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Go to Posh Tots and The Land of Nod I get a lot of stuff for my girls from there and some really cool ideas!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Paint her room a girly but reusable color--a color that goes well with most themes, that way you can change it later without having to repaint. My daughter's room is a pale yellow with pink curtains. You can buy the wall stickers in mostly any character or hang accents on the walls. She has a little wall hanging with a butterfly on it--it also has 3 hooks so she can hang her purses or dress-up clothes on it. Something as simple as changing out the curtains can give the room a whole new look :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My dds room is Disney Princess! The walls are pink and have disney princess border when it stays on and the wall stickers all over the room if you go to my page and look at the pictures you can see her room and her bedding is disney princess
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009