Sunless Tanners?

I live in California and used to love tanning (fake baking) but now im prego so im not tanning anymore and it really hasn't helped how i feel about myself. Does anyone know of a sunless tanner that REALLY works? one that doesn't streak or look fake?

blondisfun

Asked by blondisfun at 5:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I was told you cannot use them while pregnant. Maybe try going outside more often and get some natural sun.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Neutrogena Tanning foam. It was also a bronzer...and I used it on my legs & chest. I'm black, so I don't need a tanner. But I loved the way it made my legs all caramel-ly and glow. It didn't rub off after it dried and there weren't any streaks.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i love self tanner i have alot of red in my skin kinda fair complected. and i am a hairstylist, so there fore i have been around tanning beds half my life i find if i keep some color like natural sun and u get strapmarks from the beach its great i like to use it on my legs when i get home from the beach it looks like i have been in the sun 2xs as long..the secret is to use a nice smelling lotion after u apply the self tanner i just wash my hands gently so i dont splash the the lotion helps u get it evened out a bit takes the smell away and sorta helps u blend it, the massage is good for celluite
    barabra

Answer by barabra at 7:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• are you kidding me? couldnt you wait til 9 months is over?
    Anonymous

• I just want to say that if you are going to tan...and you use bronzers or self-tanners...the key is the priming before. And I will give you one unbias idea and one bias idea. Neutrogena is great for sunless tanning...I have used...really nice...but the key is you have to prime properly first to get that nice even tan. I want to recommend a product you cant get in stores anymore. Rodan and Fields body Microdermabrasion. Was on Today Show 2 weeks ago. You wet skin in shower...rub the paste all over..face too...rinse off. Your skin is like a baby butt..and primed for bronzers and tanners.
    I am rep for them...so that is my bias recommendation and you have to go to my web to get it.
    If you are interested, I can give you my website.
    vasmom

Answer by vasmom at 9:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• The Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray by Avon is really good and safe to use when pregnant. Its on sale for $7.99 right now too. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion gives you a nice gradual natural looking tan. It's a buildable tan that won't turn your skin orange or yellow and is safe to use while pregnant. for more info about it pm me and you can get 25% off the total of your order for a first time ordering discount because i just know once you try it you'll love it !!
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My absolute favorite is Fake Bake. It's a bit messy since you sleep in it. But it washes right out of clothing and sheets, and it gives the most natural tan I've ever seen in a self tanner. I'm very pale, and Fake Bake is the only one that doesn't turn me orange.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009