Is it just me or does your hubby do this...aarrgghh!!!???

As you are attending to the family he is doing his own thing to get ready for dinner or work or what have you, anyway as he is walking you have things on the floor meaning to get to it when you get the chance and he walks on by stepping on stuff as if he does not have any control of which directions his feet are taking him, he makes me so mad I tell he has his moon shoes on or he has lead feet when he does this...I hate that.
But then again I get over it of course. Do you ladies have this small problem with your hubbies???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband walks like an elephant. If he steps on it he breaks it. He uses the 'well it shouldn't have been there' arguement. Makes me want to kick him in the nuts and say 'well you shouldn't have been there'.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yep, he leave all the cloths on the floor mixes the dirty with the clean and then complains that I don't wash them
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Mine will throw clean and dirty clothes on the floor then steps on them instead of picking them up.
    Anonymous

• Mine throws clothes on the floor in his closet. I hang his clean laundry in there, but I won't pick up the stuff on the floor. It's as if he's a three year old child who doesn't know how to pick up after himself. I know he gets busy, but he finds time to sit in front of the tele and play his dumb games on line, why not take a minute or two to put his stuff away? Don't get me started on other chores he can help out with...........................
    Anonymous

• Hubby does this some time, I just remind him he has hands and he knows where things go. He'll make a smart ass comment back as he's picking up the stuff.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 5:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My husband is good about it lately because I asked him to be better about it but before...His side of the bathroom counter is a disaster area and it always creeps over to my side. He doesn'tscrap off his plate after eating he just leaves it next to the sink. By biggest thing is he know when one of his friends is coming by and yet doesn't tell me until right before they come over. So half the time, I haven't showered or let the kids toys get out of control in the living room. So it always looks like its a disaster in our house.
    Anonymous