PLEASE HELP!!! I and 10 days late, test results neg i just noticed the mucus like discharge that was clear is now a light tint of red anyone have any idea PLEASE HELP

msjerrica

Asked by msjerrica at 5:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I SKIPPED PERIODS BEFORE AND FREAKED MYSELF OUT.
    YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT YOU MIGHT NOT, ITS ONLY
    BEEN TEN DAYS SO DONT BE SO ANXIOUS.
    ITS HARD TO TELL IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OFFLINE.
    GO TO YOUR DOCTOR.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 5:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• its not pregnancy im worried about what is the discharge that has been coming for the last month clear but now is a light tint of red and it that mucus looking crap
    msjerrica

Answer by msjerrica at 5:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Sounds like your period is just coming late and giving you a hard time. If' you have any pain or itching you could have an infection of some sort. If you are having pain or anything like that maybe just see you doc and have them check ya out. They may give you something or they can at least ease your mind!
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Sometimes I get that right before my period.
    Anonymous

• lol also i just thought about this...if you aren't worried about pregnancy then why did you post this in the PREGNANCY section!? Silly. You have to clarify things if you want the right kind of advice!
    Anonymous

• whoever just wrote me the anoymous msg did i ask for you to give me your advice Douce i didnt think so come to me as a women if u have anything or issue with me Thank you Hater
    msjerrica

Answer by msjerrica at 6:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009