whats a good first birthday party idea

my son is gettin ready to tun one and i need some birthday party ideas...birthdays are kinda a big thing in my family.any ideas...

please

abigaylesmommy

Asked by abigaylesmommy at 5:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we did a little people party. We set up different little people playsets around the living room. You could have everyone bring a playset (little people not recommened just because it will be hard to figure who belongs to what, if you have enough to go around). It was alot of fun. you can go to fisherpricelittlepeople.com they'll give you all kinds of party ideas, color prints out, ideas for cakes. It's an "little" inexpensive way to have a "Big" party!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• With my oldest we did a candyland cake, but didn't really have a theme other than that, and with my youngest we just did a jungle theme. Some other cute 1st birthday ideas i've seen are duckies, bugs, Prince. Good luck deciding what to do and have fun!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 5:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Rubber Duckies

Thomas The Train

Spongebob
    Or just a simple super hero, batman, spiderman, superman ext.
    simple but very fun at the same time
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My son just turned 1 and we had a cute safari themed party. Lions, giraffes, tigers, monkeys, etc. Everyone commented on it and it was really fun. Good luck picking and have a great party!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• my son's 1st birthday party is going to be on the 18th of april his theme is pirates. Its a baby pirate theme its so cute. we are going to have a bounch house for the older kids, games. i cant wait!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• sorry about me not being specific enough i have a theme just not sure what do for the party itself...all the kids who will be coming are all 2 years older if not more.so i want the party to be fun for every one
    abigaylesmommy

Answer by abigaylesmommy at 5:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009