Nightmares???

Has anyone else ever had a nightmare about when you're baby is born? I'm due in July and I had a weird dream about the hospital staff telling me that I was too young to keep my daughter (I'm 25 now, will be 26 just before she's born) and kept trying to take her, at one point in the dream while I was feeding her they came in and said "hurry up, the parents are here" and told us to shut up when my husband and I said that WE were the parents.
Please tell me that everyone has weird dreams and this is nothing to dwell on (I know it's not something to worry about but I'm hormonal and easily freaked out when it comes to her safety)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Awww, you and your baby's health are sooo okay! The meaning of dreams are still rather controversial but many people believe they are a way to digest and break down your daily emotions.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 9:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Awhh! It's normal, nothing to worry about. I've had a series of strange dreams starting mid first trimester and they have been carrying on for almost two months. I have dreamt that I was walking through a field and started bleeding out and the baby came right out tiny and dead. I've had another dream that the baby is peeking out of my vagina laughing menacingly with a full set of teeth. It's the hormones, don't let it get to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yeah, its a mixture of crazy acting horomones and all that strange preggo food. lol But seriously, your baby is on your mind alot...it is natural that you would have dreams about it. Weird ones too.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009