How do you use a wipes warmer?

I recived one second hand with out directions and the lady it came from said to make sure and keep water in. Do you just put the wipes in warmer or do they sit up out of water in the original box they came in, if thats the case what brand box fits?

Katiemcconnell

Asked by Katiemcconnell at 5:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think wipe warmers are a waste and a fire hazard.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i think you should just buy a new one if you want it its not expensive about $20
    av0531

Answer by av0531 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You put the wipes into the warmer, with out the container they come in. I never put water in mine. I think that you will go through the wipes quick enough to where they won't dry out. If you notice that they're not moist enough after a while of being in the warmer then you can add a little water to fill about 1/3 of the way or less. I agree that wipe warmers are a waste unless you are using it for reusable wipes that you wash.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• No directions, I wouldn't use it.

I also agree that they are a waste.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009