not eating well

ok my baby is all most 2 years old, and she will not really eat anything...she started not by eating meat but not she will not really eat anything but fishy, ceral, and cheese..mostly i just want to know if any one else is having my prob..i need some help :)

eczock

Asked by eczock at 5:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• oh yeah! My 2yo pretty much stopped eating except for cereal. We got rid of snacktime and now she's eating again. They will go through phases, so just make sure you offer her food, and try to cut back on any snacks she may be eating, or she may be drinking too much.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 5:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yah, this comes and goes. All you can do is keep offering different foods, but when she says no, don't force it. Just give her what she will eat. It looks like you said she eats fish, cereal and cheese, that's a healthy combo, as long as her cereal is low sugar and whole grains. Try not to stress, it will pass in a month or two. As long as she looks healthy and weights decent, then she is fine.
    Anonymous

• Ya mine is doing that too. He has his days that he will eat but they are few and far between. I put liquid vitamins in his juice everyday. Just so I feel better. Make sure she isn't drinking too much liqiud before you TRY to feed her. Sometimes that helps. Good Luck!
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My 2 yr old dd is doing the same, her foods are cereal, rice, and cheese. Her doctor says she's under weight and it worries me the days she doesn't eat because I know she's underweight, I hope this phase passes soon, good luck
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009