Attention teens and home made bombs?

There was a teen that brought a bomb to middle school today........
The school was evacuated, because a kid brought a home made bomb kicked it across the football feild and four kids have chemical burns and were taken to the hospital. Does this scare you? What are your thoughts? What is the world coming to?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• It does scare me! They almost glorify the kids that do these things I know we need to hear about it but I think it gets too much news time. Kids hear this stuff and they go online and find out how to do it. Kids these days are different than when I went to school.( class of 81) There is so much more pressure, gangs, sex with either a boy or a girl and it doesnt matter, prescription trading, You name it its out there. Its not just violence in our schools that scares me.
    DIANE463

Answer by DIANE463 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• While it scares me, it doesn't surprise me. There is too much media attention on kids that bomb schools, or do school shootings.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009