Ever daydreamed about someone you thought you shouldn't?

Ok there's this guy I know from church who is very spiritual. I think he's adorable but when I think of him I stop myself cause I feel like if I continue I'll go to hell. LOL This is odd and it feels so bad but I like it! (blush)

alismommy2

Asked by alismommy2 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You won't go to hell! And if you do go to hell for something as innocent as that, then I'd hate to see where I'll be going LOL!

I don't daydream about others, but I dream about them. It really bothers me, because I always wonder why?
    Anonymous

• I totally daydream and dream about others AND I like it...It makes me feel like I get to experience other men without actually having to do it! Lol...I'm not joking either.
    Anonymous

• Every day...he has a chunk of me I will never get back.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yes i do! I need to stop because he is my childs dad's brother! But he's such a cutie pie and so sweet....
    Anonymous

• yes
    1stimemommy1742

Answer by 1stimemommy1742 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes I dream about ex's even when my boyfriend is in the bed right next to me! lol Im so bad!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009