what can i do regarding this below?

my husband go out with my brother in law sometimes to places but he tells me where he goes but the problem is that my brother in law is single and he likes to flirt around.am scared that my husband can do the same when they r alone..u think that he will do something ?

BRENDAFLORES

Asked by BRENDAFLORES at 6:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont know your husband personally, so I cannot say he would do something. Has he done something before that makes you not want to fully trust him?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Only you can know that, we dont know your husband or his personality!! If you have a reason not to trust him or something has happend in the past then yes i might just happen again with the temptation in his face!! but if you fully trust him and he has never givin you a reason to question him then i would think all is ok!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• only you no hubby! and sometimes we can't be so sure about so/dh. did you explain that you are not comfortable with him hanging with this single man? hoe often to they go out? is he staying out late with htis guy? explain more? you might have alot to worry about and then again you amy not have any thing to worry about. ALL MEN REALLY DON'T CHEAT
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 7:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yes i do think that when two single guys go out together they are picking up chics and trying to cheat.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps your husband is keeping his brother from doing stupid things like driving drunk.

He tells you where he's going and he comes home. Not the profile of a cheater.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ask your DH what they do when they're out, he may be acting as a wing man for your BIL. My DH goes out with a few friends every once in a while and helps one guy who has trouble talking to women, I've even been out with them and seen how he does it, poor guy has no idea how to talk to a woman so DH tells the girl what kind of guy he is and if she likes the sound of him he sets them up on a date. Some guys are hopeless when it comes to women, and who better to teach them than someone who was a good enough guy to get married.
    Anonymous