VENTING...

So I finally thought that I chose the perfect photographer to take Dresden's first professional photos. Well just as we're discussing the day, I tell him how I'm excited that my husband has finally decided that he'll be ready in June to start trying for a little girl and he tells me that I should wait. He also says that because I don't eat small meals every 2 hours thar my child will develop bad eating habits, and so I am "unfit" to reproduce. Hmm...lets see, is this a smart thing for a children's photographer to say before recieving any sort of deposit for the shoot?

ours

Asked by ours at 6:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would find someone who is a little more professional, and promptly let that particular photographer know exactly why he lost your business.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 6:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• WTF? Why is it his business? Find another photographer.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 6:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LOL WTF was this guy thinking! DumbA*! just lost business!
    Anonymous

• I would definately find someone who is more professional. He has no right to tell you that you are "unfit" to reproduce. It's none of his business. You as a mother get to make those decisions for you kids, not a stranger! Good luck finding someone new.
    DenMother08

Answer by DenMother08 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It's not his place to say any thing first off. Yes he is pretty dumb I'ld find some one else. I go to wal mart myself They do good and are low price. However if you have a ewborn you probably should wait a while. It's still not his place to say though and there is nothing I read on this post that would give any one the right to think you are unfit.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He's completely unprofessional and honestly he argued with me for ten minutes about how important good eating habits are. I eat when I'm hungry and when I do eat, I eat pretty healthy. My son is a very healthy little man and a great eater. This guy is 24 years old, lives with his dad, and is in awful debt. He has no idea about parenting and has no right to argue with me about that, especially since he really needs the money. I knew he was weird, but he took such great photos that I figured that's where he got his artistic creativity from, you know? It just makes me so mad that someone who's never even met me thinks it's ok to say not only should I have not continued with my first pregnancy, but that I shouldn't have another child.
    ours

Answer by ours at 8:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009