• In the Spotlight:

Are these good?

Has anyone had their taxes done w/online services? I've always had a professional do them but the service fees keep going up mucho... each year so I've thought of doing them online. I tried Turbo Tax (I bought the cd at Sam's years ago) but just wonder about online services. You pay a certain amount for state taxes but federal are free.

cat4458

Asked by cat4458 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've been using TurboTax for years now. It's easy, even years we itemize. The fees are a bit high, but still way less than having a pro do it. I'd say go for it. =)
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 6:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• We use Turbo Tax and don't have any problems. Also, if you go online to your states government site you should be able to do your state taxes free there.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I use TaxAct online... LOVE IT! I've used it for a couple of years now. I got it off the IRS website. I do pay to have the state taxes done but only like $12... And they got me back WAY more than I thought I would get...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009