what do you think of this situation?

my fiancee's nephew just turned 17 and his sister and brother throw a keg party for their nephew and his friends at sister's house and it was wild and wasnt appericated bec his nephew is only 17 and is not supposed to have a keg party so he asked me to contact the nephew's mother then the sis and bro got mad at my BF then i told them that i was the one who called then they got mad at me the nephew's mother hide from husband and he found out next day and got mad at her for hiding a secert. then the mother got mad at my finacee he felt bad that everybodys mad at eachother I told him that he did the right thing by telling the mother what was going on and the sister and brother was wrong to throw a keg and it is mother's fault that hubby got mad for not telling and I wasnt telling on sis bro because they re over 21 i was telling on the nephew so it look like the sis/bro got mad bec i ruined their night?
any comment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• What??? I am confused
    Anonymous

• confused??? you couldnt reaD?
    Anonymous

• Well it depends My dad threw me an alchol party at 18. He figured I'ld just go do it any way so he wanted control of the situation. He took all car keys, and no one was aloud to leave. Every parents also had to give consent for their kids to attend it worked out pretty good. No one left til the next morning. So if it was responsible like that it really wasn't a big deal. However if they were all being out of control with no structure they are lucky you didn't just call the cops.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• this one wasnt responsible there was alot of going on at the party
    EVERY PARENT WOULD NOT THROW A PARTY FOR THEIR CHILDREN IF THEY ARE UNDERAGE!
    unless they dont give a shit!
    Anonymous

• WHAT??? well, i guess you want to know if you did the right thing? well i would not have approved of it, however as long as it was not in my home, i would not have said anything, the mother of the kids already knew, that is why she did not tell her hubby. or you could have remained aynonmous by calling the police to that location and saying it was under age drinking. well do you care that they are mad at you?
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 7:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I agree! Underage should not have this kind of party. That is bad influence for kids.
    Anonymous

• You did the right thing... my 17 year old has no business drinking, whether it's in a controlled place or not (the whole wild thing kinda says otherwise) but anyways... I'd file charges on any parent that served my child alcohol without getting my permission (which I wouldn't give). People can say that they'll drink anyway and maybe they will, but when they do, they will pay the price because I will turn my own child in for drugs or alcohol being used illegally if I find out.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• why in gods name would you butt in like that. don't you remember what its like being 17. you don't go telling on your fiance's nephew thats so messed up of you.
    Anonymous

• to anonymous who answered at 7:36, first of all, you dont know us and the reason we did this. i asked a question if did the right thing?
    and was those people being a retard for being mad at everybody else because ruined their night? I wasn't worried about them
    and answer to mememommie, I dont give a shit if they are mad at me.

and thank you to LISA ANN P !
    Anonymous