NOT FAIR!

a mother have 6 children, but her favorite is 3 and she treat other 3 poorly.

the 3 kid has done NOTHING wrong to screw up relationship with mother.

any reason or something wrong with her that she act like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'ld love to help but I do not understand the question a little clearer PLEASE. I'm not bashing I swear!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I know this person, she have 6 children, but her favorite children are only 3 and she treat other 3 poorly like she dont love them, dont talk to them.
    I dont understand why is this mother acting like this because other 3 did NOTHING to piss the mother off.
    is there a possible reason why she act like this from your experince or see the experience with others?
    okamilwan

Answer by okamilwan at 7:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Is the father the same for all 6? Sometimes, that can make a difference. How old are the ones that she's mean to? Someone should take those kids away if she's being neglectful. Do other family members know this? Call CPS or file a complaint.
    Anonymous

• the kids are older. in 20 to 30s. sorry i say KIDS i should mention that they are big kids but still it's is mother's kids. so 3 different father but still no difference because one favorite kid and other 2 have same father.
    maybe it's her mental issue?
    Anonymous

• My grandmother does this with my mom and her 3 sisters. mom does everything for her and the others act like it hurts to do something for her and Its mom that gets treated like the outsider. mom said its always been this way but she still does for her. Dont know why parents have their picks but I dont think I ever could. I love mine all the same. Grandmas kids all have the same father so thats no reason for her to do this.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• People say that parents love their children equally. Some parents do but not ALL parents do. There are so many reasons why. It depends on the person, their experiences, perspections, and circumstances. It is unfair but unless it is abusive and neglecful there is not much that can be done accept hope the children can thrive and move on despite their lack of support from their mother.
    Anonymous