What type of diapers do you buy?

My LO is in Luvs right now. He's four months old, weighs 15lbs and is 24 in long but it looks like those diapers don't fit anymore.

Is it just the brand or should I buy a bigger brand?

I know it's hard not to see it without a picture but kind of just want your view on diapers, how they should fit, things like that.

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 6:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I fing that huggies fit very well aswell as pampers. The only thing about pampers is that they have alot of jelly stuff and it tends to pop on him sometimes so you have to make sure you dont let it get too full... Or maybe just get a bigger size of luvs and see if that works
    yashira0124

Answer by yashira0124 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I actually buy two kinds. Walmart Parents Choice for daytime, And Huggies for night-time. I would use Parents Choice all the time to save money, but I need the extra absobtion at night.
    mama32177

Answer by mama32177 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• it seems to me pampers are a little bigger than huggies on my DD. I like the pampers.
    Anonymous

• I buy target brand. size 4. My dd is 2yrs old and 32lbs. very rare do they leak and you just can't beat the price.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 7:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• We buy pampers for my 7 month old. He was 15lb 7 oz about 3 weeks ago and is in size 3. They have never leaked and he sleeps 11-12 hours at night!
    Anonymous

• i love the huggies natural fit- but just to experiment i bought luvs the other day- im planning on giving them to charity because im not gonna use them- i put one on my 19 month old and and an hour later he peed through it because the tabs wont stay in place for me- i think im gonna stick with huggies
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• We use pampers.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i love pampers...tried huggies once and gave DD a rash. so only pampers for us.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I like luvs the best, they never leak for me!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• we buy Walmart brand (parents choice). they are inexpensive and do the job !!!! you may find that you want to get pamper or luvs for at night thou.
    lilredsfrm67

Answer by lilredsfrm67 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009