Easter is coming and..

This will be my first year having a baby to go with it! I was just wondering of some Easter tips that would be good for a newborn. I want to do something special since this will be her/his first easter, including mine with the new baby. I am a creative person soo anything will help. :]

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• Since your baby is going to be a newborn, just enjoy being a family on his/her first Easter. Just pick out a special outfit and go out as a family and enjoy the day, take pictures etc...
    Just make some wonderful memories....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• wow I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation. Everyone said get there picture taken at the mall... and i personally don't like the creepy bunny outfit. But I decided to just go outside with my husband and all the babies if it's nice out, or even a day before or after easter and get some eggs and make them really colorful to get attention and play with them outside in the grass and play with the eggs. Even if they don't understand what it all means yet, you can still take some pictures and bond with your baby(s) and make some memories.
    amber_xo

Answer by amber_xo at 9:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I would defiantely get Easter pictures with the newborn and the Easter bunny at the mail or with a live easter bunny. Easter pictures is very memorable each yr and it is Great to see the differance every yr. your child grows the differance in their reactions and their growth, faces, etc each yr. I also get a little Easter gift for the newborn such as a Easter bunny small enough that latter he or she can hold or a Easter toy such as rattle that goes on wrist or on crib or car seat that he or she can look at and eventually play with later on... When my son was a infant I got him a baby bunny and he loved it as a infant and still does at four yrs old. I also love looking at his pictures with the Easter Bunny at the mail and even his live bunny each yr. It is fun to see the differance in each of his Easter pictures each yr. Hopes this helps. Even a picture with the baby inside a large Easter Egg with soft blnkt is cute...
    2luvbugboys

Answer by 2luvbugboys at 12:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I hope no one takes this the wrong way. Easter is about the re incarnation of Jesus. Even though he is an infant church should be important. OUr church is doing a brunch and an EAster egg hunt after service.
    Ducky5

Answer by Ducky5 at 4:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Every Religious holiday since my son was born I've bought him a pretty cross and written the date on the back of it. A lot of my customers have bought the Inspirational Blanket from Avon for their small babies. The My First Comfy Chairs have also been a big hit, especially the duck one for Easter. Babies of all ages can snuggle up in it. Take a look at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009