Is that easy to fix the small damaged carpet

I got a new puppy and he chewed the carpet! Also this place isnt mine... it's a rent house! I dont want to lost my depoist when we move out by end of April. Help! What will you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pets

• Um, there's no way to repair a chewed carpet except replace the whole thing. Good Luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I sorry i don't think you can fake your way way out of it.
    bridynme

Answer by bridynme at 8:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• cut the fibers by the edge of the wall and super glue them in the spaces that r damaged
    medic_mom242

Answer by medic_mom242 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If it's a small spot, you can likely have it professionally repaired for less than $100. Go google "carpet repair" with your city or zip code, and you should come up with several companies who offer the service (many of them may be carpet cleaning pros with repair people on staff). Don't cheap out though--if you go with someone who is not skilled at carpet repair, it will end up looking as bad as if you'd done it yourself. Is there spare carpet available? If not, the repair person may have to cut out a small piece from a closet to use for the repair. Good luck--you can probably have this fixed for less than the amount of your deposit so go for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2009