Period won't stop!!!!

I've been having I think a period for over a month now and I'm scared.
At first I didn't have my period for a month and so I thought I was pregnant but then I started spotting a little. I went to the clinic to see if I am pregnant, they told me that it came back as a negative but there's a chance that I might be pregnant too because of the symptom I've told them. After going to the clinic the next day me and my husband with his sister and her husband were drinking liquor, the next mourning I started bleeding a lot for a few days then it slow down to a light dark brown bleeding. It stop for 1 week only and now it is back with a light dark brown bleeding too. I don't know what's wrong??? I am still having that so called period now.

yangyoua

Asked by yangyoua at 7:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• Go to your gyn or clinic and get checked. Get whatever is wrong fixed and you'll feel much better and won't be so worried.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• well, i talk to a nurse about it and they were like they dont know either.
    yangyoua

Answer by yangyoua at 7:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• it could be a various amount of things going on I would go to your obgyn they will answer all your questions for you. It could just be a very irregular period or it could be a cyst...
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• could be endometriosis.
    Andrewbrian2

Answer by Andrewbrian2 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i don't know if you have found out yet or not. But do you have any GYN problems? Do you have PCOS? that can cause bleeding issues. I have had a period like you had/have. When you skip a month then bleed it isn't like a regular period. Ask the clinic or a Gyn office to do a saline induced sonogram. It will let them see everything better. I have PCOS and found that I had polyps in my uterus and calcification. They went away on their own thank God but later had a cyst. The procedure is not really painful just a little crampy maybe.
    ascmyworld

Answer by ascmyworld at 10:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• is PCOS scary??
    yangyoua

Answer by yangyoua at 10:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009