How many expecting mothers are still smoking cigeretts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly. Plenty. Not everyone stops. Not every child born to a mother who was/is still smoking has health problems. What about those women who get pregnant and have no idea. When I was pregnant with my son, i was smoking until i was almost six months because i didnt know i was pregnant. He is completely fine. Never had an ear infection, except maybe once, but it didnt even last three days because i caught on to it before he had and took him to the doctor. I'm pregnant now and honestly still smoking. Yes im trying to quit but its not easy. Especially with my stress and with everything else going on in my life right now. I've cut down drastically and thats the most important thing. I'm not smoking as much, and im not as stressed. It's kind of a win win situation in my opinion.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• There are a bunch. I wasn't one of them (don't smoke and never would do that), but I know a few people who did/do. They say it's better for them because if they stopped they would get the smoker cough.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 8:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009