I am 18 weeks and 2 days and carrying low? Are u?

Do you carry low or high?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm carrying kinda of in the middle but my baby is REALLY low. I can feel him moving like in my vagina a lot. Kinda of weird.
    Anonymous

• I carried low with my daugther so it might be a girl. GL
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My daughter is also 18 weeks,she is carrying low,people say she is having a girl.Congradulations.and good luck.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• with my first i was high and now with my second i am more in my lap as i call it lol both are little girls so the hole what way you carry determines the sex is not always true
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• true on what greeniemommy said im having a girl and carrying high i dont think it has anything to do with baby's gender
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 8:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I've carried low throughout my pregnancy, I'm almost 34 weeks...I'm having a girl :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm 18 weeks and carrying low, dont know what it is yet though. when I was preggers with my dd i was really high.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 25 weeks and carrying in the middle but baby likes to kick me in the cervix... hard.. most of the kicks and bumbs seems to be toward the bottom of my stomach but my uterus is pushing into my ribs too.. third child- girl.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Haha wow yeah that sounds interesting! I might be having a girl. I feel more waves, sometimes I don't know if that is the baby.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2009