Most embarrasing pregnacy sex moment..

What was yours? Mine was def this morning. Due to all my extra discharge me and my hubby were doggy style and he got squirted with dischrge =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tmi that is beyond nasty why would you share hasn't anyone told you what goes on behind closed doors stays behind closed doors
    Anonymous

• LOL that is sooo awesome. Totally ignore the first response. Gross, okay. But awesome. I gotta tell you... tmi - but funny - one of the first times me and so uhm.... you know... when he hit o he also farted. lol, i thought it was me for a second and then he said sorry. LOL.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 8:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• mmm...preggy squirts!
    Anonymous

• LOL sorry no intention to be rude but i guess this is more of a private thing, this might be a little disturning? and i guess that having that much discharge is normal during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• lol i meant disturbing
    Anonymous

• LMFAO thats pretty sick. Good luck getting laid again hahaha. jk =] =] =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• What the hell did the first poster expect to read when they saw the topic. Not our fault you were too stupid to stop reading before you started! As for me, so far it's only been horrendous farts, at the worst possible moments...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• lol this is pretty gross but hey things happen and my whole pregnancy ive had alot of discharge too and it suxz but the only real emberasing thing was just farting lol
    bubbleburst1

Answer by bubbleburst1 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Congrats! You're a squirter! It sounds to me like you had a female ejaculation. Was it a really good O? That's only happened to me during preggo sex which is AWESOME.
    GinaP11

Answer by GinaP11 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2010