im 32 weeks and i wanna sleep all the time, the issue is if i sleep too much i get a headache, is this sleeping thing normal?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 8:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know I was sleeping a lot at this point.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am almost 34 weeks and I have days that I don't want to get out of bed along with days that I find energy to do stuff....I'm sure it's different for everyone but it's definitely normal to be real tired in trimesters 1 and 3.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Be happy you can sleep! If I could sleep more then 1 hour at a time I would be the happiest girl alive.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm 32 weeks also... and I sleep constantly. I also have a really bad headache when i wake up from every nap until I drink some ice water or have something with a little sugar in it. like koolaid... it's my fave lately. lol.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 4:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009