If you could have any work at home job, what would it be?

If you could have any work at home job, what would it be, what would be your expectations, how much time would you want to invest in it, if you are working at home now,what is the name of the company you are with, and why do you love it? What is the average monies you make each month and what is involved in making money with the company. Last but not least how long have you been with the company and are you mainly in sales or recruiting or both. Tell us what the secrets to your success is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• It would be the one I have... I'm with Ameriplan. I have a strong belief and pride in my company and my business. I love knowing that I'm helping people. My income grows every month and is residual so it will always be there, even after I retire. I have been with Ameriplan for 9 months and couldn't be happier! I'm able to stay home, work my business when and how I want to and LOVE what I do! I do not do any sales and although I do recruit I don't believe in talking anyone in to a company that isn't for them. My secret to success is loving my company ~ and of course consistantly working, a little each day... Our average is 6 figures in 2-4 years and I would like to blow that 6 figure income out of the water!!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It is the ones that I have!!! :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• In my quest for the “perfect” home business I found myself investigating the Mia Bella Candle Business offered by the Scent-Sations company. There were a few factors that I had to examine before even considering this opportunity. I personally tried several "business opportunities" dishing out quite a bit of money in some cases and in the end many of these so-called opportunities turned into complete nightmares. So, I have paid my dues and learned the qualifications that a true work at home business opportunity must possess to be considered legitimate.

I asked myself these questions: Are the Scent-Sations' management and financials solid? Would the company pay me? Is the product unique, consumable and affordable? Would I get the support and training needed? Is the opportunity affordable and profitable?

After doing my due diligence, I found the following information at http://www.bellasboutique.candlebizfromhome.com
    Anonymous

• easter eggHi! My name is Traci and I work for AMERIPLAN.  I'd love to invite you to check this site out: www.deliveringonthepromise.com/tmast  If you are interested let me know and I can help you get started!  I've been with AMERIPLAN since November after being laid off.  I will NEVER do anything else again!  I absolutely love this business!!!

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.  Also, there are a few videos on my cafemom homepage for you to view as well.

-Traci

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I love my work at home job, I'm so glad I knew this was the one for me as I've tried so many! But I started with Ambit Energy. I sell electricity at a cheaper rate than the "big guys" but customers still get billed from the "big guy" so it's exactly the same for the customers they just pay less. Everyone uses it and pays for it everyday so it's the perfect product!

When I joined I earned my first $150 in 6 days. I earned my full $400 fast start in about 4 weeks. I made $2000 this month and I hope to be earning $10,000 a month by the end of Summer. I've sold Creative Memories, Avon, Purse Party and a few others and never made more than a few dollars. This i LOVE. And even if Ambit isn't available in your area yet, you can still be a consultant and advertise online in available areas and recruit anywhere.

My website has 3 videos you can watch: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I work from home and love the fact that I can be home with my kids and make an income!! Checkout my website www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am also with Scent-Sations/Mia Bella and am extremely happy with my decision. I asked myself the same questions as 'Anonymous' above. I also was not interested in doing home parties on a constant basis, so did not want any monthly quotas. Scent-Sations filled this requirement for me. I also love candles and know many others who do as well, so retailing the candles is very easy. We have three ways to earn money: retail, fundraising and residual (team building/recruiting). I utilize all three avenues. With my team building, I do my best to 'earn' the money I make off of commissions by being a great team leader, offering advice and training and being available for questions, comments, concerns at all times - phone, email, text, IM, etc. Whatever you are interested in doing, treat it like a big business and you will get big business results. Good luck with your search!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 12:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

•  

I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I get the question you are asking as if you are asking about direct selling & network marketing businesses.
    I would like to add that you can create your own business from home & build your ideal business & life style. I have a stay at home business as a Entrepreneur Consultant, Coach & Mentor. Set my own hours & work when I schedule clients. I make appointments with clients based on the days I want to work. I spend about 15 hours a week working, however I also may spend some extra time on creating ideas but that is usually when a thought comes up & I put it in my idea book.

I make on average about $3500 a month in this business & still growing.
    Find your passion & create around that! When you love what you do its not work!

I run my own business from home, I home school my 16 year old son, take my two younger kids to/from school & work with them on homework. I travel when I choose & have a great time being with family.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 4:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009