How can I divide my time up equally between my kids?

I'm a mom of quadruplets; 2 boys and 2 girls. They are a little of 5 months old now, and everyday they do something that shows just how different they are from their siblings. And I worry that I'm not giving each baby an eqaul amount of alone time and now that they are older I worry more about it then when they were first born.

amber_xo

Asked by amber_xo at 9:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well congratulations!! I would bond with each one by doing some little things for now such as: Bathing them separately(pick different nights per child) and give them a massage afterward. This kind of affection really shows that mom is there to love them. When they get older do an activity with each one separatelyor if you have to do it as a group make sure you recognize each one individually.

SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You know I just read a study that said as long as you spend ten minutes a day actively playing with your child on a one to one basis that you would be giving them enough personal time. so just make sure to play with each LO alone for ten minutes each and you should be fine because the rest of the time you can play with them all as a group. so four huh? I have trouble with just one....
    Anonymous