36 weeks 3 days.. did this happen to you

ive started nesting and the baby has slowed down especially today.. tomorrow i go to the doctors and get my 1st inturnal (sp?) how ling after the baby slowed down his movement did u go? i heard they can speed things along.. has that happend to u in ur experience..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• One I got that far my babies all went through spurts that they would be really quiet some days and hyper the next. Sorry, but you still have some time to go, try not to hurry it along to much.
    Anonymous

• When my babies would flip and drop it would be harder to feel them because their feet were facing twards my spine. So when I put my hand on my tummy I was touching his or her bum. If they are going to do an ultrasoud at your appointment ask the doctor how the baby is positioned. If the baby is head down it sounds like the baby is just getting ready to come into this world.
    After the baby has droped and the head is in the pelvis it normal takes alittle over a month for me to have the baby (I have two). Every one is different though. I have heard of women having the baby drop into their pelvis and right at that moment their water breaks and then they go into labor. The last month is the hardest out of the nine because most women just want that baby out of them.
    don't worry, you won't be pregnant forever.
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 3:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009