Can my doctor tell if Im only a week preganant by a sonagram?

I started my Clomid today on day three of my cycle and I have to go in on day 21 of my cycle to have a sonagram done. I think she said there checking to see if I ovulated on 50mg of Clomid but if Im already pregnant by that time will they be able to see it on a sonagram or would it be too early to tell that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At a week its two early to tell. I found out I was pregnant when I was already two weeks along and had problems ever since. The first time they cought my son on screen he was about the size of o and his heart was already beating. I was about five weeks when the ultra sound first picked him up. The first ultra sound I had at three weeks showed a little black oval surrounded by gray matter it wasnt until later that the baby showed up. Good luck.
    astitely

Answer by astitely at 10:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009