My boyfriend and I have been fighting alot he says I'm not there for him spritually and physically what is trying to say?

We fight bcuz he's changed so much we hardly ever have sex and he always has a excuse for why he has changed so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Is his spirituallty new for him? And to what degree has he been spiritual? If you're pregnant or have a baby that's a reason to not be wanting sex so much. Does he have a job, how is it if he does? If you're working in addition to having a child in your home or if your working while pregnant those are all reasons to be on edge. Can he say what spiritually is upsetting him? What would he think about meeting with his clergy priest or minister for counselling since he says spirituality is a problem?
    Anonymous

• He thinks you dont know him .He does not feel you understand him and or who he really is inside
    If you know the saying (its like he reads my mind) I think really he wants more attention from you .
    He wants you to treat him like something your interested about and want to discover .Not some thing you are bored about .I hope that helps i have crazy brothers Guys are more sensitive than you think and they like to play mind games too because they are big babies . Or he is throwing out there more reasons as why he is not interested in you anymore and he wants to break up and if that is the case you should sit down and ask him if that is what he wants if he says No then ask how can both of you can make this work and both of you be happy You cant help the relationship if he doesnt tell what you want
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2009