Baby Slings

Ok, so when I was pregnant I saw some of the women wearing the slings that you can but the babies in and be hands free... they all swear by them and I got one for each of my quads... but when I was talking to another new mom and singing my praises for them, because I still believe they were sent from god to help mom with cranky babies. That they might mess up the babies back during those crutial development stages when they should be stretching and growing. Could they really mess up their back? when you lay then down inside the sling?

amber_xo

Asked by amber_xo at 9:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• I dont know but bless your heart...dealing with quads
    Anonymous

• When I had my son I had bought 2 sling and a wrap for him. One of the slings just looked uncomfortable and so I only used it once. The other hurt MY back and so I put that one away. The wrap took me longer to put on right then my son was ever in it. So MY solution was I just started making my own. I actually have a picture of it with my son in it. (Mind you he is almost 2 when I took the picture but I used those slings since he was 2 months old. They are comfy, easy, and never hurt my back.
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 9:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009