your opinion please

been having bouts of vaginal pain even tampons hurt and lastnight sex hurt what could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Vaginal infection
    Anonymous

• It could be dryness. The best thing would be to check with your gyn for diagnosis and suggestions. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 9:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have prolapse, yours sounds a bit like that. That's when an organ comes down more into the vagina than stays up higher. Or you could just have a vaginal infection which I've had too. Either one can make sex painful to attempt and the tampons with either prolapse or infection would definitely hurt to try to put in. Call you ob in the morning!!! Try some cornstarch if you feel you have a rash down there/
    Anonymous

• if you're breastfeeding it could be estrogen problem. It's always a good idea to call or go see your dr because any infections down south can lead to infertility and other long term problems if not treated properrly.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009