what type of facewash to use?

I am just wondering what kind I should use while being pregnant? I read that you should not use any face wash containing acutane. (I believe thats how you spell it) lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not sure about the acutane. i would ask your OB to be sure.
    AvasMommy0115

Answer by AvasMommy0115 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I thought acutane was in pill form only? that stuff is bad... i believe that's the only thing you have to watch for though.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• best thing to use is your usual soap and warm water and lotion for moisture. Your skin is changing do to being pregnant and sometimes no mattter what you use you may still get acne from hormones
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 3:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've been using neutrogena... it's the only thing that keeps me from feeling gross since my skin has been so damn oily. My dr is the one that recommended it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am pretty sure you can only get acutane in a pill form from a doctor. My brother just got put on that, but he had to sign all kinds of wavers first because of all the possible side effects.
    I use clean and clear..the foam stuff, it doesnt make my skin dry out.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 8:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2009