Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know where i can find matching car seat/playpen covers?

i already looked on:target, 2 monkeys, dressy dribbles and babies r us...thanks so much..any more info needed? check my latest journal post..

Answer Question

Asked by mommystar717 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
    they have a ton of color collections that include the stroller, car seat, playpen, and high chairs.

    Answer by Kbmancine at 10:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • I'm so thankful for your answer!!! however I was looking for covers...not the actual playpen/car seat/high chair..b/c i have 2 playpens, an infant seat, a high chair...i need the covers for if the baby spits up on her playpen i can just throw the cover in the washer....(lazy, right?) anyway..thank you..if I cannot find covers.. i just might need a whole new set LOL!!!

    Answer by mommystar717 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.