any one???

Any one know anything about planned parent hood?? I have no gotten my period in 2 months. and I took a test it came out negative. So i was wondering if they could check me out and figure out whats wrong with me. But also how much it would cost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know how much it will cost but you can set up an appointment and I do know they do payment plans
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• if your under 18 its free ive been there when i was younger, dont know how much after that..
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 10:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you don't have insurance, they only ask for a donation in any amount but you don't have to give anything.
    parkersmama08

Answer by parkersmama08 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oh god that place sucks. But yes, you should go. In CA, they don't take appts so you have to walk in. If you live in a big city, the lobby will likely be crazy and you want to get there right when they open. Even if you want an appointment you have to walk in. I wouldn't trust their online appointment system 4 out of 4 in my area didn't work!
    anyway, if they find your pregnant, you'll want to get medical or med ins. immediately because you would have extremely low hcg levels. Medical is free and relatively easy to get if you're pregnant
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Well I don't know where you live but you can just walk in and get a test. Mine was $15 because I don't make a lot of money. It's best to go on a weekday at night because their isn't many people their.
    pixielsmurf

Answer by pixielsmurf at 12:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2009