am i having bad healing pains or is it something worse

ok i got a c-section
a month and 2 days ago
wellaround my incison i get this pain
then it moves to the inside
of the incison and down my leg
then i cant walk for a min
i wanted to know if this is just healing pains or if i should try and get in to see my doc
i had an infection in my incison about 3 weeks ago and took all the meds they gave me

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would talk to your doctor! I had a c-section and nothing like that happened to me other than the scar itching sometimes.
    parkersmama08

Answer by parkersmama08 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had a c-section four month ago and my incision is still painful but everyone heals different. I would go see your doctor for your leg because it would help ease your mind.
    astitely

Answer by astitely at 10:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had a c section 2 weeks ago and my incision is completeley healed on the outside but the left side seemed to hurt more than the right. I was told that this was due to scar tissue. But even if you are healed externally it does not mean that you are healed completely inside . The docs do a lot of cutting and closing up in there too. Is it possible that you did too much too soon and just aggravated the internal incisions? You need to listen to the docs when they tell you 6 weeks to heal altogether. I know that its hard when you feel good but you probly should have rested more.. I would definetely get in to see your doc though especially if you had an infection.
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I would talk to your OB if you don't think it seems normal... they could take a look. It would be better to know that everything is healing ok than to find out down the road something didn't heal right and cause complications.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009