are you content with your partner??

Just wanted to know on a scale of 1-10 how you feel about your significant other??
Lover-
Father-
Money Maker-

Rate each category and let me know why you feel they rate that way... Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Lover- 10+++ We are so comfortable with each other it makes it fun and exciting! Father- 10+++++++ He is so awesome with our girls, he plays babies, lets them put make up and barrettes in his hair. He takes our oldest hunting with him and is very patient! Money Maker-10++++ We own our own business so money is pretty nice right now!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He's a f!@#ing d!#k head.
    Anonymous

• My hubby tries his best in all of those areas... sometimes he's a 10 and sometimes he's not... but it's never because he's not trying ;)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Lover-10, makes me feel loved
    Father-10 loves his kids
    Money Maker-we both make money and go to school so we dont' have much of it, no rating
    Anonymous

• lover= 10 we just get each other... great communication makes 4 great love life
    Father=10 hes custody of his two grls such a good dad and is a great step dad to mine
    money maker =10 never need anyting he spoils us...
    SXYmami7

Answer by SXYmami7 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Lover: 5 He's awesome and I love him so much but he isn't willing to "fix" things in our relationship even though I openly tell him exactly what I want and he even admits I don't ask for a lot.
    Father: 10 He gives our baby so much love and attention, it's so cute!
    Moneymaker: I'd say a 10 even though we're broke because he works 70+ hours a week and is such a hard-worker to support his wife and baby. If I was just rating it on how much he made, it would be lower, but I'm going with effort here =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• As a lover, a father he is more than the top of the scale. I don't know what you mean about "money maker" as a value. Some men are stay at home dads, etc. My SO is an executive and makes a good salary. What he has in the bank has nothing to do with the way I love him. However, he is very responsible with money and is very financially stable. We both are. So he gets a 10 with that too. He is wonderful in every way by my book!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2009