idiot drivers....

do you cut people off or do people always cut you off? Do you follow too close or do you follow the rules? Do you always use your signals? Which side of this are you on? Good driver or bad driver????

danni33

Asked by danni33 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • All of the above -- depends on the day. Although I will admit I'm not a very good driver.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't do that stuff. I care too much about my baby's safety when I'm driving.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I dont do that, but when someone does it to me, I get sooo mad! especially if my DD is with me
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My husband does that all the time, and it pisses me off! If someone is trying to pass him, he automatically speeds up. It's like a refleks or something, and when I mention it to him, he totally denies it.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I hate when I am looking for a spot to park and I am behind the inconsiderate person who stops, watches, waits for someone to put their groceries away, take their cart back, get on their car and adjust their mirrors. In the meantime the person that has me behind them is all excited because they got a frickin' spot and then I have to start my search all over again. I'm the type of person that if I see someone wanting my spot, I hurry the heck up and if I see someone who is going to pull out but they are taking too long I move on, so as not to have a bunch of pissed off people stuck behind me!!!! GRRRRR!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't drive cause im disabled I wish I could, darn I guess im SOL, lol. Sorry about the driving frustations 2moro's a new day hopefully it'll be better 4 you
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Well, I will admit to occasionally forgetting to use my turn signal. And I have accidentally cut someone off, but it has usually been because I was trying to avoid getting hit by some other idiot driver. Like today, I was leaving a parking lot and it's one of those one's that has two entrances that you can also exit out of. Well, there was a lady in front of me and she pulled to the farthest side that is used for people to pull-in. I stayed back a little bit, just to make sure she could see. Well, come to find out, she had to turn in front of me to go the way she needed to go. And this was the same lady I had seen in the parking lot earlier parked in the driving lane, putting on her make-up, while her little girl walked back and forth between the drivers side and passengers side! I was so scared for that little girl!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It depends on the day. If people are driving like butts around me, i'll give it right back. Where I live sometimes you have to be aggressive if you want to survive the highway. Other time's I'll be polite. I dont follow close because I've been in a wreck where we hit someone in the rear and it hurt. But i will slam on brakes if someone is tailgating me, espeically if there are people in front of me. I cant go faster than the people in front of me so there is no reason for you to stay a foot from my bumper.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ok this really annoys me i get a bad case of road rage when the idiot in front of me keeps slammimg on the brakes to let cars out of junctions.. one guy did that 3 times in a row just the other day..as soon as he started moving he'd stop again.lucky i'm not a tailgater huh...1 other thing when i'm on the main road and there's a car waiting to cross at a junction and the idiot waits till i'm as close as i can be before they cross in front of me some days i think my car is invisible . i'm a careful driver & passed my test first time but some days i have to ask where did half the people on the road get their license..my best guess... in a lucky bag
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 5:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• For the most part, I am a good driver.
    I do not cut people off and I always use my signals on the high traffic streets. But I am guilty of not using my signals and rolling through stop signs in my neighborhood. My daughter with her driver's permit calls me on it all the time and I tell her that she's right and I have a bad habit. But on the streets where police could be and traffic is heavier, I am a very good driver.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2009