Advice.. please

So my DH is deployed has been for almost 6 weeks. I rarely get emails (3-5 days) and he has yet to call me. A girl I know not really a friend just her DH works the same department that my DH does....well her DH emails her everyday and calls everyday or every other day. Some pics I had sent to my hubby he accused me of not wearing my wedding ring....nothing about loving me oh and on top of this I am 38 almost 39 weeks pregnant.

My question is do you think he is cheating ....found another girl....he is in the Navy ....so I am curious if he is cheating on me....I would like your ladies opinion cause idk what the heck I did to deserve this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he is just dealing with the deployment in his own way... It is hard on those navy boys too. He probably is worried that someone is gonna snatch you up while he is gone! But as for him not calling and emailing, maybe he works harder at his job than the other woman's husband. I don't know I grew up with a Navy dad and when he was gone on deployment we rarely heard from him. Good luck. Don't jump to conclusions.
    Anonymous

• My hubby was in the Navy so I'm going on that. Anyway I think it might depend on his job. Some of their jobs, especially when they are away are so demanding. They lose sleep sometimes, getting only a few hours a night so they are stressed. Also there is a limited amount of computer access. If he is on a ship, then he is sharing a few computers with LOTS of people. Be patient and try not to worry..jmo
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He's deployed.He's working.You know, for you family? No,I don't think he's cheating on you.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• But like I said my DH and a girl I knows DH has the same job....same hours....we have the money for him to call...I cannot shake the feeling he is cheating....I really just want to curl up and die.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes when first deployed they can't call for a while. Be supportive when he does and hang in there. I know this is sooo hard. But trust your marriage, and your vows. good luck and i hope you can tlk to him soon...
    muzikgrl477

Answer by muzikgrl477 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Why dont you just ask him then, I mean honestly none of us know and I know that you are just looking for some sort of comfort and advice but we dont know what he is doing or even how he acts normally so next time you get an email or whatever just casually mention to him that so and so's hubby calls her all the time, and ask him nicely why he isnt able to call you that much or stay in contact often, you may be surprised to find out the real reason why
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I did haute he ignored th question I begged and begged him this past week to call me.....
    Anonymous

• in that case then I have to be honest I would be doing everything in my power to find out wth he was up to, asking that "friend" of yours and see what shes says too
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am sorry.. I wish there was anything I could do to make this time easier for you. I know you must be very worried very tired and VERY FUSTRATED.... but right now you need to focus on you and your little one, I know this is stressful but dont put yourself in harms way by stressing over something that is not in your hands. You have to be strong now you have to be brave and you must think positive! I know all of your emotions are everywhere but get it together! I give you this advice not knowing exactly how hard everything must be for you but somewhat speaking from the experience I have had with my husbands deployment. GOOD LUCK and KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! You dont even know it but you have so many people cheering you on that you have never even met.
    JNS25

Answer by JNS25 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't know if he is cheating. It sorta sounds like it but it could also be that he is dealing with a lot.

Here is the bigger question to ask yourself. What shape is your marriage in if you suspect him? What I mean by that is that either you believe he is capable of cheating which is a bad sign or you are overly paranoid. Either way is not good.

I really hope this works out for the good!
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 12:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009