Are you this way too?

Like right now I could be up til midnight if I wanted but I have to get some sleep I have to be up for my kids to get them ready for breakfast, school and whatever I need to start the day. And then during the day I'm like trying to get some kind of sleep grab a few zzz's here and there, then when I pick the kids up from school it starts all over again. I just don't want to go to bed I guess bc it is nice and peaceful in the late evenings....AAAHHH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol! I was just saying this to dh. Its finally so quiet & relaxing at night. I'd rather stay up & scrapbook, Cafemom-it, read, etc. than to go to bed. But then I complain about getting up in the morning & not getting enough sleep. I annoy myself...
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Same here!! Amen!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yep i do that too. Especially after a long day and it finally gets quiet at night, I have to force myself to go to bed.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• lol- I take a nap everyday when the baby does, and sit here on CM every freakin night until my hubby gets home. . . some times i text him and complain that CM is boring. . .

I do read some nights though.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I feel this way quite often!
    momofzachjassop

Answer by momofzachjassop at 10:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Same here ur not alone
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Same here! My DS is asleep...he wakes up around 5-6am and I have a busy day tomorrow...and I know I need to go to sleep, but I like being awake and the quiet time!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes. But I think I might actually be a vampire.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2009